The Old Nossalonians aim to provide former students with a forum to remain connected to the school and their peers throughout their lives. While still in its early stages, the Old Nossalonians aims to have:
- Social events e.g. the annual cocktail party and barbecues
- Sporting teams, drama clubs, musical groups, book clubs etc.
- Class reunions
- A quarterly newsletter to update members on the achievements and life events of fellow members
- A mentoring program for students at Nossal High School
- Networking events
- Volunteering at school events
- Attendance and participation with significant school events such as Choral night and other school celebrations
If you are interested in being involved and/or assisting with the arrangement of these initiatives, visit the Connect With Us page and let us know, we would love to hear from you.