A government Select Entry School for highly able students in Years 9-12 on the grounds of Monash & Federation University, Berwick Campus.
Outstanding applicants are sought for the following teaching position to commence on 19 June 2017.
Humanities Teacher – Fulltime – 6 months fixed term
Contact Roger Page (Principal) on 0408 121 847 for more information
Apply through Recruitment On line – www.education.vic.gov.au/schooljobs under Nossal High School job # 1083836
Applications close 21 May 2017
All vacancies are advertised on the Department of Education’s website at Recruitment Online for further information.
Instrumental Music Teacher – Violin/Viola – 10 hours per week
Fixed Term contract – 17/07/2017 – 30/11/2017
Nossal High School is a Select Entry Government High School for students in years 9-12 situated on the grounds of Monash University, Berwick Campus.
Applications are sought for the following instrumental music position – Hours to be confirmed
The successful applicant will be dynamic music educators with a proven record of excellence in teaching and performing. They will be committed to understanding the unique learning nature of highly gifted and talented students and working with other staff to engage students in co-curricular activities. Some flexibility will be available with regards to work days and hours. The successful applicant will be employed under the Victorian Government Schools Award 2016 in an ES capacity and paid on the school local payroll.
The duties of instrumental staff will include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver individual and small group lessons
- Schedule timetable and maintain attendance rolls using the school’s student management system, Compass
- Write reports
- Conduct a school music ensemble in weekly rehearsals and for official school performances as required
- Work together with the Music Coordinator to progress student involvement in the program and develop the whole school instrumental capability
- Attend Music Camp as required
- Manage relevant school music equipment, resources and instruments and bring any damage or loss to the attention of the Music Coordinator
- Prepare students for VCE or AMEB examinations as required
- Be positive when dealing with students to encourage a safe and collaborative learning environment
Please send a current CV with a cover letter and at least 3 current references to Tracey Di Lollo at email@example.com
Applications open – 19 May 2017
Applications close – 02 June 2017
Nossal High School appoints staff who demonstrate the highest professional skills and the ability to actively support the Nossal Community. Every staff member contributes to the development and growth of Nossal and endeavours to encourage and support each and every student to achieve at their highest ability.